Are you looking for a family-friendly dentist? Do you want the convenience of multiple dental treatments under one roof? Call Dovedale Dental Care. Dr. Puneet Agarwal and his professional dental team offer extensive dental services for patients in Marriottsville, MD, and the surrounding areas. As an experienced dentist, Dr. Agarwal provides routine dental services for his patients and offers dental solutions that fully restore and enhance the smile’s aesthetics. At Dovedale Dental Care, Dr. Agarwal helps patients get the dental care they need. He can treat patients whether they require a dental cleaning or a smile makeover.
Dental Services in Marriottsville, MD
Our cosmetic, general, and restorative dental treatments can revitalize the overall look and health of your smile.
Our cosmetic dental treatments enhance patient’s natural smiles:
- Invisalign: This modern alternative to metal braces uses clear aligners to straighten misaligned bites and crooked teeth. In addition, Invisalign aligners are removable for optimal convenience.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are ultra-thin porcelain ceramic shells that we bond to single teeth. Veneers close gaps between teeth, cover discolored teeth, and address tooth damage.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, tooth bonding treatment addresses tooth damage and discoloration. However, bonding treatment uses biocompatible resin. We mold this malleable material to the prepared teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our take-home whitening treatment is convenient for patients to brighten their smiles comfortably.
With general dental care, we can prevent future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Patients of all ages need to wear a mouthguard during sports. Customized sports mouthguards prevent dental injuries and tooth loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our dental office if you need urgent dental care. Our office can treat patients with a myriad of problems, from chipped teeth to
- Family Dentistry: As a family dental office, we are passionate about helping every patient get the care they need.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers are one of the safest and simplest options for patients who require gum treatment. We can address gummy smiles, graft gum tissue, and remove the infected tissue with dental lasers.
- Sedation Dentistry: Our dental office provides dental sedation for lengthy dental procedures. We also utilize sedation for patients with special needs or dental fear and anxiety.
- Tooth Extraction: A tooth extraction is the best option for patients with infected, overcrowded, or impacted teeth. Our dentists use local anesthetics and dental sedation to make sure that patients feel comfortable during treatment.
Our restorative dental treatments renew the form and function of the smile:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is a prosthetic that restores one to four missing teeth. Traditional bridges require the support of natural teeth. Alternatively, many modern bridges use the support of dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns may cover dental implants, strengthen weakened teeth, or create a more even bite.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant comprises a titanium screw, attaching abutment, and a dental crown. Implants fuse with the jaw bone. Ultimately, they create a stable foundation for a crown, bridge, or denture. Patients can replace one or more lost permanent teeth with implants and implant restorations.
- Dentures & Partials: Like dental bridges, partial dentures can replace multiple consecutive missing teeth. Complete dentures replace full arches of lost teeth.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Deep cleaning treatments, antibacterial rinses, and laser dentistry can combat gum disease. Our team can treat patients with red, swollen, or irritated gums and deep gum pockets or loose teeth.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joints disorders can cause patients to experience jaw pain or clench and grind their teeth. However, physical therapy and wearing a night guard can combat mild to moderate TMJ symptoms.
Call Our Dental Office for Services
Do you need a dentist in Marriottsville? Request a dental appointment with Dr. Agarwal and his team on our website. You can also contact Dovedale Dental Care at 410-442-1173. Our dental team looks forward to seeing you at your next appointment. We also serve dental patients in Ellicott City, Woodstock, and Howard County.